My Family according to my 9-years-old bro

Last Friday my sister, Wawa got back from Brunei after spending a week of her school holidays there with the rest of the family. She showed me a piece of paper with what seemed like scribbles and sketches and told me that our little brother Aiman wrote it. I read it and found it so funny that I felt like I had to share it with you..hope you enjoy it!


('ehrehrehr' is pronounced 'grrrrrrrrr')
(^_^)

1 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

daydreamer said...

that sister of his....
i wanna say shes aa?
btw....
'ehrehrehr'
lol...

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------