CAUTION : brain activity overload!

Friday, November 7th, 9.00 am - 12.00 pm.

That was the longest 3 hours I have ever been in and with the passing of that extensively long hours, my long walk along the path of examinations have officially ended. I'm glad to be back. I haven't had a proper sleep since the past 36 hours even though my brain was already begging me to stop thinking. It's like a RIOT in there.


The thing is, as much as I wanted to shut my body down, my mind wouldn't let me. Now it just feels so good to be free again. Only three words to describe how I feel:

I.NEED.SLEEP


It's payback time!

(wake me up when november ends)


3 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Anonymous said...

wah dah abis final...
bestnye.

sYafiQ said...

wawa..
jlousnye dia dh abes ppr..

mocQachinno said...

huhu..
mmg sgt best dh abes paper..
sabar ek smua. mse kowg akan smpai gk.
mse dh time!!

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------