AWARD from DAOZ

Despite my previous public announcement of how bad I am with tags, I have been tagged once again and since this time it's more of an award (plus, it seems simple enough) I've decided to do it anyway. So, here goes:


1. Copy the "2008 Cute's 3logger Award" badge into your blog.

2. Link the award back to the tagger.

3. Every blogger must state 10 hobbies/facts about him/her before tagging others.

4. 10 bloggers must be chosen to receive the award and their names must be stated.

5. Leave a comment to those you are tagging letting them know that they've been tagged.



10 'me' facts you should know:

1. Petite. Others call it short/small.

2. Rheumatic. I can't stand being in the cold.

3. Love art. Be that in any form.

4. Love heights. I usually sit on the roof to clear my thoughts.

5. Used to be a modern nomad.

6. 'Sengal' at times. I repeat: at times.

7. Still single.

8. Chocolate fanatic.

9. Was a caffeine addict. Especially mocha. That's why I don't drink coffee anymore.

10. Books-music-movies lover.


Since Daoz was the one who tagged me, I guess I can't re-tag him. So, in random order,

10 bloggers I'm tagging:

1. Mama

2. Kak Ita

3. Wawa

4. Suria

5. Miss Farah

6. Ramlah

7. Bob

8. Amir

9. Kak Ida

10. Can I tag Senandika's blog? ahakz!



3 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Farani Mustafa said...

6. 'Sengal' at times. I repeat: at times.

'Sengal' x summation of 'times' = 'Sengal' most of the times.

Muahahaha :D

Anonymous said...

Everything is very οpen wіth a really cleаr explanatіοn of the issues.
It ωas really іnfοrmatіve. Your webѕіte is extremely helpful.
Thanks fοr shаring!

Here іs my weblοg - tens unit

Anonymous said...

Informаtive article, tοtally what I was looκing fог.


Here iѕ my wеb site - dallas seo company

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------