even foes are friends


I've just received The Best Blogger Fellowship Friendship Award. At least that's what I think it's called. Got it from my long lost highschool friend Mashie. It has been years since I last saw her.

Anyways, the award is actually a tag and I'm supposed to pass this on to somepeople else. But I'm thinking of giving it to EVERYbody instead of just a certain SOMEbody. It is a friendship award after all. And isn't friendship for everybody?

For that reason and that reason alone, I am giving this award to anybody who ever read this post blog because whoever comes to my blog is welcomed as a friend. You can proudly post this badge in your blog, wear it as a button, stick it to your laptop or print it on a T-shirt. It's your choice.

And last but not least. I thank Mashie for giving me the award. *Woot woot!*


0 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------