Another Tag

I've been tagged again.
This time it's pretty interesting.
It's from my roommate Cik Ramlah.

And the tag goes like this:

1. You have to printscreen your current wallpaper/desktop.
2. Tell us why you like the wallpaper.
3. Tag another 10 bloggers.


So, this is my current wallpaper.

It's Race13 by beaucoupzero.
I don't like to clutter my desktop with files. Less is better.

And this is the reason why I like it.

It's something I would sketch. Plus, it's colourful!

And these are the people whose wallpaper I would like to see.

Wawa | Bob | Rani | Syafiq | Daoz | Amir | Syidek | Tito | Mashie | Yusno


3 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Farani Mustafa said...

malasnya la nk melayan tagging nih.

Jules said...

Lovely wall paper.And yes very colorful.Looking forward on your next post,hope you could visit my blog too.;D

http://www.soloden.com

mocQachinno said...

Rani,
Eleh..malas2 pn buat jgak.hehe~

Summer,
Will do..thanx for stopping by.
=]

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------