my head's about to burst out words


I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE ONE LISTENING.
NOW I WANT TO TALK.
WOULD ANYONE LISTEN?


8 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Anonymous said...

Yes.. am listeningggg... :)

Anonymous said...

me too..

aLan said...

err..bleh join skali ke??heh heh..

mocQachinno said...

i guess this post buat owg risau je.
sorry..

and for those who replied and commented, for those who called, thanks a lot u guys. it really helps to know that u guys are there for me.

but don't worry. i'm getting better now.

XOXOXO

daoz said...

still i hv loads 2 talk..care 2 listen?

Otit said...

in good time,in bad time,
remember you can always count on me,
for sure..
that's what friends are for..

remember this song?
jgn risau.it is ok to feel bold sometimes.
:)

nur fitrina mat nawi said...

"anda telah di tag - sila layari blog saya untuk mendapatkan award anda"

Ka Ann Nor Raihan said...

I'm a good listener forever! *hugs...*

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------