how to start your RAMADHAN

It's the first day of Ramadhan so my roomies and I decided to go break our fast somewhere out of the ordinary. Yes, the cafeteria food can be pretty boring. So we went to Tanjung Lumpur with some friends.

dilla | eQa | mira | ramlah

bro fi | wan | mal | bee


The eight of us got there around six and after booking a table and placing our orders we went to the beach.


I've been to Tanjung Lumpur a few times before but I've never been to the beach since we only came at night. So I was a bit excited when I saw the beach. You know how I LOVE beaches. So we played around on the beach and made full use of Ramlah's camera.






When it was about time for Maghrib we went back to the restaurant to break our fast. It was fun and we had a great time posing for the camera. Most of my friends are probably at home enjoying their first day of fasting with their families. Well, I can't go home this weekend but I'm sure glad that these people are here.


HAVE A HAPPY RAMADHAN EVERYBODY!



(more photos here)


2 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Ka Ann Nor Raihan said...

Poor little girl. Hope you enjoy your first day Buka Puasa with your friends. Aa for us, as usual we had Bubur Lambuk for "Sungkaian". ;)

Can't wait having you Buka Puasa with us..

P/S: I love and miss you.

mocQachinno said...

I missed buka puasa kt rumah too. Lama dah kot x buka puasa kt Brunei. xpe..x lama lagi nk balik dah.
tunggu...

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------