Dear You,



i thought i knew what i wanted
i thought i was sure
that following my heart was the right thing to do
NOW I'M JUST LOST
because my heart seems to be wrong



*sigh*

i hope it's easier this time.


Dear Heart, no more games. Please.



PS: To Senandika, I'm really liking the crew members of the next production and the new line of MTs for the group. I'm hoping for the BESTEST BEST in the future. It'll be fun working together again, like always. CHAIYOK2! \(*_*)/


0 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------