invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.

(invictus means invincible. this inspiring poem was written by William Ernest Henley)

1 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Ka Ann Nor Raihan said...

Do you know that you were playing with Papa's Invictus Cologne, one of his favourite.. while u were a baby? We were both praying at that time and suddenly smell of cologne pervade all over the room..and.. guess what? One bottle gone on the carpet and we were like.. Oh my God!!! hehe.. and the punishment from Papa was scrubbing you on a sitting position with your diaper on (kinda of cute and pity tho)back and forth on the spilled Invictus.. Haha..and your diaper smells good! INVICTUS.- my gift to Papa :) Luv. MAMA

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------