Purple Perpetuity

This post had been postponed due to some technical difficulties. However, all is fine now and I am finally able to post about my cousin, Intan Mazwin's recent wedding to her fiance, Mohd Norizam. The wedding ceremony was held on the 17th of August, 2008 at Dewan Tun Abdul Razak, Tg Malim, Perak. The wedding was in several tones of dazzling purple courtesy of the bride's interest in that particular colour. It was indeed a beautiful and pleasant moment and its moments were captured in these pictures...


The Wedding Dais
Before the Arrival
The Bride and Groom
The ArrivalThe Prayer Citation
Purple Perpetuity
Nenek Performing the 'Tepung Tawar'Acu aka Mama Performing the 'Tepung Tawar'The Bridal FeastMy Mom, Sister and I After the Wedding

**************************************************
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds
admit impediments. Love is not love
which alters when it alteration finds,
or bends with the remover to remove:
Oh, no! It is an ever-fixed mark.
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
it is the star to every wandering bark,
whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
within his bending sickle's compass come;
love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
but bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved."
(Sonnet 116, William Shakespeare)
**************************************************

8 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

sYafiQ said...

dewan tu fiq prnh gi..hihi...btw..nice shoot lor....pndi amek pic tu..spa yg jd cameraman tu?

mocQachinno said...

Those pretty pictures were all thanks to my other cousin, Bro Hafiz, Son of my Pak Long. The bride is the daughter of my Mak Ngah. We always keep it in the family.

WaFa' An NisA... said...

amboi eqa..nampaknye skang dah ade experience dah jadi pengapit...mesti dah banyak belajr dari c2 utk preparation in the future..hehe...;-D

mocQachinno said...

This is actually my second time being a bridesmaid. The first time was when I was still in matriculation - also for my cousin.
(wondering when will my turn come...hehehe)

SitiNur77 said...

Really nice shots! Good job, Bro Hafiz. And Eqa, thanks for updating. My congrats go to the couple and salams to the rest of the family... when u see them, ofcoz :)

AzmanV2 said...

nice wedding :)

c h o c o l a t e i.c.e said...

being a bridesmaid is one step to be the bride yaa..hihihi..u tyme will come soon..

bdw.nice blog..

mocQachinno said...

To Kak Ita : You are very welcome. I'm happy that I can link you to whatever is going on here in Malaysia.

To anonymous116 and chocolate ice : Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it. (^_^)

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------