my life in 7 words [cont.]

(This post is a continuum of my previous post titled my life in 7 words)

As promised, these are the 7 words that describe life:

"Seven? Not even enough for the intro."

2 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Anonymous said...

So cute, yet so cunning!! I likeee... :)

If you have a column in future, I am sure you will have lotsa fans!! ;)

mocQachinno said...

Thanks Kak Ita.

A column? That should be interesting. I never thought that I would actually love writing. It used to be the last thing I favored during my school years..

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------