APOLOGIES to those who've ever tagged me

I would like to apologize to those who had tagged me. Kak Ita and Amir who had tagged me way back when. Also to Azam and the apology goes double dose to Huda who'd tagged me twice. And to others who had also tagged me. I'm truly sorry for failing to do the tags. I guess you guys should know by now that I'm not good with tags. I think I'm untaggable. Again, really sorry.


2 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Anonymous said...

No worries, dear. Tak de nyawa yg terancam pun kalau Eqa tak buat tag tu. Heheheh. TQ for the honest NO :)

Sengal Ubi said...

Apologu accepted. Maklumlah Mak Datin kita ni sibuk memanjang. Happy new year to you and wishing you a great yeaqr ahead.

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------