Let's GOOGLE!

I got another tag. This time it's from Bob. And the tag goes like this:

"Answer the questions with pictures from Google."

So the pictures in this post are 100% from Google. No editing whatsoever.


*The Age of My Next Birthday*
very soon


*A Place (or places) I'd Like To Travel*
France

Italy

Germany

Barcelona

New Zealand

Ireland

...and wherever this might be


*A Favourite Place*
it's calming


*A Favourite Food*
anything Italian


*Favourite Things*it never lets me get bored


click here. you know you want to

*A Favourite Color*
obviously!


*Where I Was Born*
University Hospital, Kuala Lumpur


*A City I've Lived In*
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam


*A Nickname I Have*
I didn't know EQA stands for European Quality Assurance. Ahakz~


*College Major*
Chemical Engineering (Biotechnology)


*Hobby*
hehe


*Bad Habit*
also


*Name of My Love*
papa

mama

little sister #1

little sister #2
(AA, not Hotel)

little brother #1

little brother #2

you guys


*Wishlist*
world peace

from everyone. yeah, let it be that.

Volkswagen Tiguan

Nikon SLR

piano lessons

4 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

nudgewa said...

like like..!
nice one..
=)
eheh,
tdi ktorg de sport's day.
spoonfuls of Habib AGAIN..!

Farani Mustafa said...

The truth from everyone? My2, thou art uncertain.

Anonymous said...

Is this the tag that you tagged me? Lost track! Hehehe.

Ka Ann Nor Raihan said...

"Aww...... that was awesome dear!"

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------