of butterflies and beaches

Question: What happens when you add up 25 cupcakes, a bunch of your friends and a beach on the 7th of February?

Answer: You get the best birthday ever!



This year's birthday is one that I'll always remember. Indeed, it was one of my most memorable birthdays. Even Syafiq was here. He had just arrived from Johor Bahru the night before. I got to celebrate my being 19 at my most favourite place of all times - the beach. We had a barbeque on the 7th midday of February at Teluk Cempedak. And as if that wasn't enough, I was speechless when Bob, Bad, Rani and Syafiq surprised me with birthday cupcakes full of butterflies and my name on it. All I was saying was 'thanx!' and 'comel!'. They really did surprise me because I've never told them that my sisters and I love cupcakes especially for special occasions. Best of all, they are in my favourite flavor too - chocolate! Thanx to Kak Yeen from Madame Cupcakes for the super cute edible art.


Beach, chocolate, cupcakes, my friends and roomate, butterflies...

I got all my favourite things in just one day. Yup! Definitely a birthday to remember. Even if I couldn't celebrate with my family in Brunei, at least I was able to do it with my family here.

To all my friends: thanx a bunch.

To my dearest family: wish thou art here!

PS: I bought another Rubik's Cube at Teluk Cempedak - a birthday present for myself. Hehe~


7 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

mytravellicious said...

wah...sedapnye cupcake....epi belated birthday eqa...

c h o c o l a t e i.c.e said...

sebelum tu,kne kejar satu beach..igt kne prank..

lalaLala..

Ka Ann Nor Raihan said...

eQa Darling.. happy belated 19th birthday to you. I am glad that you had Great Birthday with your friends and family back in UMP! Thanks guys for making my girl the happiest birthday girl ever. here's my e-card to you which i sent to your yahoo, just in case...you still cannot open it. Your physical card is on the way... Love, Mama, Papa, Wawa, Aa, Aiman and Adib. Take care!

P/S: I LOVE YOU

www.egreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=427181590&m=2687&source=eg992

Ka Ann Nor Raihan said...

http://www.egreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=427181590&m=2687&source=eg992

I THINK IT'S NOT HYPERLINK DEAR.. IT'S OK JUST CHECK YOUR YAHOO K?

P/S: DREAM THE BIG DREAMS

Anonymous said...

dpt jugak merasa cupcakes yg supercute tuh..huhu..hepi bday eQa!!

Farani Mustafa said...

Eqa : Korang bawak apa tu? Xnk2... (zoom... berlari dgn pantasnya.)

Kami : Mana de apa2, nak kasi present la ni.

Eqa : Tipu... Muka korang sume mana bley caye...

Kami : Isk3... Mana de tipu....


--------------------------------------

Ngahaha :D
Should have a vid cam. Baru class.

c h o c o l a t e i.c.e said...

betul2..

lupa plak nak rakam kan.ades..

lalaLala.

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------