Googling my homes


I got tagged by Rani and this is a fun one because I've never used Google Maps before.
Plus, it feels good to be able to see your house. Heheheh.


The tag goes like this:

1. Search your house area using Google Maps.
2. Circle out your house.
3. Tag another 5 bloggers.


House #1:
This is my aunt's home in Wangsa Maju, KL. I'll be here during short breaks.


House #2:
This one took me quite a while to find. It's my home in Brunei Darussalam. This is where I'll be during long holidays when there's no theatre rehearsals.


And those to be googling their houses are:

1. Kak Ita
2. Wawa
3. Yusno
4. Syidek
5. Mashie

Happy Googling!


6 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Dyat said...

salam.
oo wangsa maju...
dekat dah dengan rumah aku tu.

Farani Mustafa said...

tangkas :D

daydreamer said...

house #2..
haha!!!
just up ahead is my home
mane rumah kat jerudong lame tu?
yang owang puteh jatuh kat kerusi sampai nmpk tulang blakang.
haha!!!

Jules said...

Nice.So green surroundings..=)


A Writers Den

Unknown said...

This is cute. I think i need to try it.Thanks for sharing.Have a great day ahead.;D

Travel and Living

Ka Ann Nor Raihan said...

I attached this google map to invite friends for last year's Open House. Thanks again to Uncle eLRicco for his help. Hse #2 is near Istana Nurul Iman, (we share Sultan's daily route.. hihi)no longer in Jerudong.

P/S : I had headache while googling for the map. The cursor is everywhere. :P

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------