Maroon Memoir : Part 2


The wedding ceremony was held the day after at StarCity Hotel, Alor Setar, Kedah. The bride works there. I woke up that morning with an eye-popping news that I am to be her bridesmaid that day. Being groggy from lack of sleep due to finishing the bunga telur the night before, I really didn't want to do it. But then I came to my senses. After all, I am the stand-in for the actual bridesmaid. So I got up and ready for my third time being a bridesmaid.

It was one of the most fun wedding I've been to. The wedding was as simple and sempoi but nice as can be. We actually talked and laughed on the stage. It was so much fun that I didn't realize the ceremony was about to end.

People who matters came and beautiful pictures were taken. Here's some to share with everyone.



with the bride's family


with the ladies of Tok Rahman Family




***************************************************************

May All Good Things Be Yours
Your happiness begins
With your wonderful wedding day.
You’ll share everything together;
Through it all, your love will stay.
Congratulations to you,
As you begin your happy life.
May all good things be yours,
As new husband and new wife.
By Joanna Fuchs

***************************************************************



6 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Dyat said...

Salam.
Gambar last.. budak pegang ros itu sangatlah cumil...

Diriku.... said...

a'ah...comey bgt....
nice wedding!!!

c h o c o l a t e i.c.e said...

org kate..klu jadi pengapit ni..

cepat kawen..

lalala..

org kate...

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is the second Hotel Wedding after Anjang's, right? Soooo nice!! Masa potong kek tu, ada ala2 Datuk Siti skit. Hehehe.

So mengancam la all the guests too. All maroon ek? Bridesmaid pun cool abihs! :)

Eqa,
Tak lama ke dah ni? Ahaksss...

Ku Yin™ said...

Hmmm...Congrats to my cousins!

Ka Ann Nor Raihan said...

The most memorable Poem by Pak Long Nordin [the bride's dad] Our eldest Brother and uncle for everyone. I just picked up few lines, correct me if i'm wrong.

ADA DUA

HIDUP INI ADA DUA...
ADA ADAM ADA HAWA.
ADA SYURGA ADA NERAKA.
ADA SUKA ADA DUKA.
ADA MUDA ADA TUA.

haha.. tu je yang ingat =P.. sambung kalau ingat ek?

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------