for better or for worse

Dear,

This is not a love letter, neither is it a warning letter. It isn't a wish list, nor a request. It requires no reaction, no response. Because it is just a statement. It is not created because I'm upset, certainly not because you have done something wrong. It is just a simple note that I feel like writing for you. And it exists for one reason and one reason alone: to let you know. To let you know a piece of what I'm thinking. To let you know this -

I have asked something from you before. I asked for permission. Permission for ME to know everything. Every single little thing that happen to you or in front of you. No matter how insignificant it is.
The reason I asked for that is not because I'm jealous. Although, I admit that sometimes I DO get jealous. But that's not the case here. The reason I want to know everything about you is because it is about YOU. And knowing everything about you makes me feel like we're closer. No matter how far apart we are.
So tell me everything. I want to know. For being close to you is one thing I will never get tired of.

XO.

1 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Kaiser DeVasto™ said...

now i understand the meaning of this letter..

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------