Dear Mr Slowpoke,

if you see me walking with someone else,
it's not because i like his company.
it's because you are not brave enough to walk beside me.

if you hear me talking about him all the time,
it's not because he pleases me.
it's because you are too deaf to hear my heartbeat.

if you feel me falling with someone new,
it's not because i love him.
it's because you are not there to catch me fall.


ps: the person i'm writing this for may NOT read this. if he DOES read this he may NOT know that it is written for him. that's just how SLOW he is.

dear you, all this while you looked but didn't see. i guess that's why we end up like this.

1 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Anonymous said...

dat is too bad for him.

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------