people, meet BETTY.

Remember Billy? I mentioned him in one of my post here. Well, Mr. Kopi 'O' made him and he is now sitting soundly next to my laptop. He is being a great company especially when my roommates went home for the weekends. And as a reward to that, I made him a friend. People, meet Betty.


However, they only get to play around together for a short while because very recently, I gave Betty to Mr. Kopi 'O' so he could take care of her. I hope he takes care of her well. =]


1 flew over the cuckoo's nest:

Ka Ann Nor Raihan said...

duiii... so cute!! so sweet..... =) mcm eva and wall-e.

Post a Comment

Mind you, anonymity is NOT cool, people.
=]

i ♥ audrey hepburn.

i do online.

tabung kawen. (tq for clicking!)

blog archive.

google followers.

networkedblogs followers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------